New solutions for the Particle foam Industry
- If you want to make processes transparent, you have to visualize them.
- If you want to evaluate processes, you have to analyze data.
- If you want to monitor processes, you need to define normality
- If you want to avoid rejects, you need messages & warnings
- To achieve this, we have developed 2 lightweight, machine-independent devices that can be put into operation quickly; FoamMo wireless for foam pressure monitoring and ProMo wireless for complete process evaluation and machine/plant diagnostics:
- Process monitor system Schloms Process ProMo Wireless
- Real-time visualization of analogue and digital inputs
- 10“ touch screen
- Battery buffered RTC Real time Clock
- Display modes: values, graph, graph and values
- 3 integrated pressure probes -1-9 bar for connection to machine pneumatics
- 3 analogue inputs 0-10V M12
- 3 digital inputs M8
- 1 digital output M12
- Start/Stop button for triggering individual measurements
- The integrated database and the visualization of the data can be accessed in the same network via the IP address of the unit and port 3000.
- External Ethernet and USB port
Pick up of steam chest pressures from a moulding machine
Bild links oben: Medienanschlüsse, Abnahme bei einer Kurtz Maschine durch T-Stücke, 6mm
Bild rechts: Ansicht ProMo Box mit Magnethalterung
Bild links unten: Visualisierung im Netzwerk
ProMo Box with magnetic holder
FoamMo Box with magnetic holder